Introduction

I am a lover of film! On this blog you will find all manner of things relating to film. For more information, click the on the information tab above this message. Thankyou!

FilmDebate

Friday 10 June 2011

Blog Update - Use of pages



I have recently discovered that blogger allows a user to create a number of stand alone pages that appear at the top of the blog. You will notice that I now have three: Home, Videos & Film News Feed -

Home - This is simply a link back to my main blog, useful if you are on one of the other pages or have come to the blog from a single post link.

Videos - Though I have not made a video in a while, I am going to start again. On this page you will find all the videos I have created, organised under the following sections:

- Topical
- Best Picture Winners
- Famous Movie Scenes/Quotes
- Other Film Information Videos

Other sections might be created depending on what videos I make.

Film News Feed - Previously, each of my film news updates has been posted as a separate blog. By using one of these new pages, I am going to post each update on one link, keeping all the news on one feed. I have already updated the feed with all the previous Film News Posts I created, therefore from now on all current news will be placed on this page.

All previous News Posts have been deleted but can now be found on the feed. Link at the top of the page, or click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment