Introduction

I am a lover of film! On this blog you will find all manner of things relating to film. For more information, click the on the information tab above this message. Thankyou!

FilmDebate

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Promotions!

Afternoon Everyone!

My network on Twitter, YouTube & Blogger is starting to slowly expand! Recently I have been receiving promotion requests from various people's films and similar projects on a regular basis. As such, I have decided to start making promotions for up and coming films & media! If you have anything you want promoting, send me a link, either via email (filmdebate@hotmail.com) or as a Direct Message on twitter and I will review & promote!

I will always credit the owners of the promoted item, and will happily add links to their subsequent networking profiles etc.

Lets try and take FilmDebate to the next level!

No comments:

Post a Comment