Introduction

I am a lover of film! On this blog you will find all manner of things relating to film. For more information, click the on the information tab above this message. Thankyou!

FilmDebate

Thursday 14 November 2013

The FilmDebate Website

These three and a half years on Blogger have been a brilliant starting point, but FilmDebate's time as a blog has come to an end - Soon, I will be making the switch to a website.

The FilmDebate website will have two main areas of focus; film writing & film networking. The aim is to provide all that my blog has, and much more, in the hope of building an active film network of promotion, journalism and debate. 

Consequently, while maintaining a blog single-handed has been a reasonable task, the new website would be a much harder objective. This therefore means, that I am looking for contributors! - If you are interesting in writing for the new FilmDebate website, please email me on filmdebate@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your continued support of this blog, I hope you continue to read my work on the new website!

Many thanks,

Adam Snowden
FilmDebate 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment